Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Book Entry 167: 1986 Trick or Treating in Yosemite



         Mom and dad were camping in Yosemite during October.  We drove the kids up for a one night visit.  I had packed all their costumes. 
About mid-afternoon we went from campsite to campsite trick or treating.  There weren’t any other trick or treaters but the camps were full of hopeful grandparents.  It took about ten minutes for the kids to fill their bags with candy.  We actually emptied the goodies and went for more.  Besides all the candy they got dollar bills, apples, peanuts, sling shots, marshmallows, and pinecones!  I’ve got to say it was the best trick or treating we ever did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in my life's journey. If you don't leave a comment I have no way of knowing you stopped by. I do hope you enjoy reading of my life as much as I have enjoyed living it! Joyce