Popular Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Book Entry 169: 1986 Justin and the Air Freshener



One morning after one of the girls had been in the bathroom, Justin came to me with a very curious look on his face and a heart felt question.  “Mom”, he said, “why is it when the girls come out of the bathroom it smells good and when I come out it smells so bad?”
We were in hallway just outside the bathroom and I could smell the air freshener but the temptation to play with him was just too great.  I didn’t tell him it was because the girls used cologne and air fresheners.  I told him it was because they were little girls and he was a little boy.  I nearly double over when he burst out saying, “Oh, that’s what I thought!’  I never did tell him different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in my life's journey. If you don't leave a comment I have no way of knowing you stopped by. I do hope you enjoy reading of my life as much as I have enjoyed living it! Joyce