Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book Entry 147: 1980 Halloween Costumes


It was a fun Halloween season.  I was getting pretty good following pattern instructions with my sewing.  As the big day grew close I let each of the kids pick their costume from the catalog at the fabric shop.  They turned out pretty good to if I do say so myself.

                                           Heidi was a clown.

                                        Robin was a princess.

                                        Adam was Superman.

 I even had the privilege of making a costume for Rebecca Kiss who was in our home a lot that year.  Each costume fit perfectly.  The kids looked great.  They all enjoyed showing them off at school.  They were proud and so was I.  
Adam didn’t stop wearing his costume.  I told him he was faster than a speeding bullet.  He flew thru the house for weeks.  He would say as he went, “Look at me mommy; I’m faster than a peedy bullet.”  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in my life's journey. If you don't leave a comment I have no way of knowing you stopped by. I do hope you enjoy reading of my life as much as I have enjoyed living it! Joyce